- Reviews (0)
- Measurement of equivalent dose rate (MED) of gamma and X-rays.
- Measurement of equivalent dose (ED) of gamma and X-rays. Measurement of the surface density of beta particle flux.
- Measurement of equivalent dose accumulation time.
- Real-time measurement (clock).
Features of the dosimeter:
- Availability of five independent measuring channels with specific output of information to one liquid crystal indicator.
- Built-in gamma, beta-sensitive Geiger-Muller counter. - Operational assessment of gamma background for 10 seconds.
- Automatic subtraction of gamma background during beta contamination measurement. - Averaging of measurement results with possibility of manual and automatic interruption.
- Automatic selection of measurement intervals and ranges.
- Audible alarm of each recorded gamma-quantum or beta-particle with possibility of its disconnection
- Dual tone audio signaling over programmed threshold levels.
- Digital indicator illumination.
- Two electric power cells of AAA type.
- Indication of power supply discharge. - Shock-resistant housing.
- Small dimensions and weight.
- Certificate of Approval of Measuring Equipment Type No. 15059 dated June 6, 2003 (number in the State Register of Measuring Equipment of the Russian Federation 24975) in the Russian Federation.
- Type Approval Certificate of Measuring Equipment No. 1403 dated December 25, 2003 (number in the State Register of Measuring Equipment KZ.02.03.00391-2003/У1524-01) in Kazakhstan.
- Type Approval Certificate for Measuring Equipment No. 03.09.4055 dated 8 September 2003 (number in the State Register of Measuring Equipment RE-BG03-4055) in Bulgaria.
- Declaration of Conformity with the Requirements of the System of Standards. The tests were conducted by BICON laboratories B.V. (Netherlands).
- Certificate of approval of the type of measuring equipment means № 02.2087 dated March 30, 2007 (number in the State Register of measuring equipment means 02.1556-07) in Uzbekistan.
- Type Approval Certificate for Measuring Equipment No. UA-MI/1-1108-2002 dated January 28, 2002 (number in the State Register of Measuring Equipment У1524-01)
- Certificate of compliance of measuring equipment with approved type № UA-MI/2-1002-2003 dated February 27, 2003.
- Hygienic Opinion of the State Sanitary and Hygienic Examination No. 5.10/6300 of 20 February 2002 TU U 33.2-22362867-006-2001. - TU U 33.2-22362867-006-01-2003 (with military acceptance).
Technical characteristics of dosimeter:
Measurement ranges and relative principal errors:
- Rate of the ambient equivalent dose of gamma- and X-rays 0.1... 9 999; ± 15%
- Beta particle flux densities (90Sr 90Y) 10... 100 000; ± 20%
Energy measurement ranges and energy dependence:
- Gamma and X-rays 0.05... 3.0; ± 25%
- Beta-radiation 0.5... 3.0;
- Threshold level programming discreteness: - dose rate - dose - flow density 0.01 0.001 0.01
- Measuring time intervals 1... 70
- Continuous operation time from new power supplies 2,000
- Operating temperature range -20... 50
- Weight 0.15
- Dimensions 120 × 52 × 26
- TEPPA ISS-05 dosimeter radiometer;
- Operating Manual;
- Leather case;
- Packing box.
Warranty: 24 months
We are lоcated in Ukraine, but if you or your friends are planning to visit any city of Ukraine, or are planning a tour to Chernobyl (excursion to Chernobyl), then we can send you a dosimeter via the " New Post " courier service https: // novaposhta .ua / This courier delivery has many representative offices in every city of Ukraine. You can pay for the purchase directly at the branch of this company upon receipt of the goods by payment card or in UAH in cash upon receipt of the goods at the "New Post" Office. The goods are delivered to any city of Ukraine within 1-2 days. Therefore, if you are planning to visit Ukraine, fill the order through the shopping cart site https://dozimetr.com.ua or write your request to us at VIBER on +38063 885 90 64 to reserve or order a dosimeter. Good shopping for you! Order right now!