- Reviews (0)
Dosimeter-radiometer household Fnirsi GC-01
The Fnirsi GC-01 radiometer is a dosimeter radiometer that can quickly determine the existing radiation background, sum up the accumulated dose and display the measurement results in a convenient form on a high-contrast color screen. The device is designed and used to measure the flux density of β, γ particles, as well as X-ray radiation (- rays) for both one-time and long-term studies.
The feature of the dosimeter is good measurement accuracy, the possibility of sound notification about "caught" particles, construction of measurement graphs, built-in battery and ease of use. The radiation dosimeter is used to detect and control the level of radiation or the radiation background indoors, outdoors (quarries, exclusion zone, etc.). Thanks to the installation of all the detecting equipment in one case, it is possible to conveniently and comfortably transport and carry the device, using it in the right place. The device can be used as a household dosimeter to measure the radioactivity of food products, building materials and is a close analogue of dozimetr-radiometer MKC-05 and Terra-P, only with a color display and battery power. .
Dosimeter-radiometer Fnirsi GC-01 favorably differs from many other similar devices presented on the market of Ukraine due to its extended functionality, convenience, reliability and accuracy of measurements. The radiometer has the ability to display measurement data in different measurement units, which will make it easier to perceive its readings. The function of constructing a graph in relation to the time of the measurement allows you to visually see the rise or fall of the radiation level.
The main feature compared to other Chinese radiometers is a larger radioactive particle sensor, which has a positive effect on its sensitivity. Among the advantages of the device is the function of warning about "caught" particles with the help of a sound signal. This option allows you to "hear" the level of radiation in one or another place. The accuracy of the measurements allows the device to be used by both amateurs and professionals without any particular problems or prior preparation. Simplicity is the main feature of this "gadget", so the measurement can be carried out by pressing one button.
The dosimeter (Geiger counter) has a rectangular shape, and the body is made of strong ABS plastic. On the front panel there is an LCD display for displaying the results, behind which there are 5 buttons used to control the device and switch functions. Using the display, instantaneous measurements of the radiation background are displayed. The device can build a graph of exposure depending on time and display it on the display. In the lower end part there is a USB Type-C connector for the possibility of recharging the built-in power cells.
The dosimeter works from a built-in lithium-ion battery with a capacity of 1100 mAh, which allows the device to work for a long time on one charge (without recharging). The body of the dosimeter has a special anti-slip coating, which allows you to hold the device securely even in wet or damp hands. Measurement of the radiation level and display of results on the device by default is carried out according to the international system of SI units - in Sieverts (Zv).
This radioactivity meter can be used to carry out radiological control of the area, products, domestic and industrial premises, in environmental tests and research, in the organization of radiological protection and radiation research of pharmaceutical preparations.
- Allows to measure the level of radiation in any place, detects X, β, γ particles.
- Built-in Geiger counter, with high instrument sensitivity and wide range.
- Has many units of measurement: uSv/h, uGy/h, mR/h, CPC, CPM.
- The device has a wide measurement range of 0.1 μSv/h ~ 10 mSv/h.
- Possibility of notification by sound signals of caught particles.
- Availability of a display for displaying data with the possibility of drawing a graph.
- Powered by a built-in battery with a capacity of 1100 mAh, with charging via a USB Type-C connector.
- Availability of the function of displaying the radiation power curve over time.
- Types of measured radiation: X, β, γ - particles and X-ray radiation.
- Sensor type: GM tube.
- Energy range: 48 keV – 1.5 meV (less than 30%).
- Measurement units: uSv/h, uGy/h, mR/h, CPC, CPM.
- Range of readings: 0.1 μSv/h ~ 10 mSv/h.
- Maximum equivalent dose power: 10 mSv/h.
- Relative error: +/- 10%.
- Sensitivity: 80 mSv(usv).
- Alerts: particle sound/vibration/screen indication.
- Power supply: built-in 1100 mAh battery.
- Operating temperature: from -25 to +45 °C.
- Body material: ABS plastic.
- Menu language: English.
- Color: black, with yellow inserts.
- Size: 120 x 78 x 27 mm.
- Weight: 162 grams.
- Household radiator dosimeter, Geiger counter FNIRSI GC-01 - 1 pc.
- USB cable - 1 pc.
- User manual (English) – 1 pc.
- Instructions for use (Ukrainian) - 1pc
Country of the brand: China
Warranty period: 12 months