- Reviews (0)
The gamma-ray indicator РМ1208М is a unique gamma detector device with no analogues in the world. The instrument combines advanced technical solutions in the field of dosimetry and world experience in the creation of wristwatch mechanisms. The indicator can be used to assess the radiation situation and sound alarm in case of radiation hazard (if threshold levels are exceeded), detection of radioactive contamination sites or radioactive gamma radiation sources, as well as be used as a stylish wristwatch. Modern design, IR communication with PC, excellent combination of convenience and efficiency. The device combines a wristwatch and a gamma detector. СИГ-РМ1208М will help you protect your family, home, city, country, save your life and the lives of those who care about you wherever you go, even deep underwater.
SIG-RM1208M carries out:
- 24-hour monitoring of radiation situation;
- Indication of the rate of the ambient equivalent dose (MED) and the ambient equivalent dose (ED);
- Indication of ED accumulation time, audio alarm at exceeding of established thresholds by MED and ED.
In addition to the above functions, СИГ-РМ1208М:
- Is capable of storing 500 events in built-in non-volatile memory;
- Is equipped with an infrared communication channel, which allows to exchange data with a personal computer.
The user has the possibility to set the device, set the corresponding threshold values of ED and MED, view and save the history of MED from the personal computer using the software supplied with the device. The modern design of the steel case provides water resistance when submerged up to 100 meters. Electroluminescent illumination allows easy control of readings at night. The lithium power cell SR 2032 provides up to 1 year of continuous operation.
Technical characteristics of dosimeter:
- Geiger-Muller counter detector
- Dose rate indication range 0.01 - 9999.99 μSv/h, H * (10)
- Limit of permissible relative error of dose rate ± 20% (within the range 0.1 - 9999 μSv)
- Dose measurement range 0.001 - 9999 mSv
- Limit of permissible basic relative error of dose measurement ± 20% (within the range of 0.01 mSv - 9999 mSv)
- Range of recorded energies 0.06-1.5 MeV
- Visual, audible alarm type
- Dimensions 52 x 48 x 18 mm
- Weight 100 g
- Operating temperature range 0 to 45 ° C -20 to 45 ° C without correct operation of electronic-mechanical quartz clock
- Relative humidity up to 95% at 40 ° C
- Degree of protection of the instrument housing IP68
- The housing of the device is stable when immersed in water to a depth of 100 m
- Battery type element CR 2032
- Continuous operation time of the device from one power supply element (at the average value of MED not more than 0.3 μSv/h, and use of illumination, sound, light and vibration alarm - not more than 20 s/day) not less than 18 months * illumination is used not more than 3 s/24 h.
- Indication of low battery charge indication on LCD
- Ronda 763 quartz clock mechanism (Switzerland)
- Alarm clock calendar
- Communication with PC IR
We are lоcated in Ukraine, but if you or your friends are planning to visit any city of Ukraine, or are planning a tour to Chernobyl (excursion to Chernobyl), then we can send you a dosimeter via the " New Post " courier service https: // novaposhta .ua / This courier delivery has many representative offices in every city of Ukraine. You can pay for the purchase directly at the branch of this company upon receipt of the goods by payment card or in UAH in cash upon receipt of the goods at the "New Post" Office. The goods are delivered to any city of Ukraine within 1-2 days. Therefore, if you are planning to visit Ukraine, fill the order through the shopping cart site https://dozimetr.com.ua or write your request to us at VIBER on +38063 885 90 64 to reserve or order a dosimeter. Good shopping for you! Order right now!