Dosimetric system for measurement of X-ray equipment parameters and monitoring of RaySafe Х2 personnel dose
- Reviews (0)
Scope of application
- Radiation medicine
- Adjustment and calibration of X-ray equipment
- The heart of RaySafe X2 is the base block. All exposure data is stored in the base block X2. In each session, you can view measurement data from previous exposures for comparison. A full measurement session can easily be downloaded to the PC at a later stage using the X2 View software.
- The touch screen interface RaySafe X2 allows the user to view data in a comprehensive but flexible manner. The Home screen displays all available parameters from the connected sensor. To zoom in on any parameter, simply tap it to zoom in. Use Quick Swipe to display oscillograms and zoom in. Navigation is simple by using the regular Menu, Home, and Back keys.
- Ease of use means you get everything you need in one exposure, with one sensor automatically. RaySafe X2 offers R/F, MAM, CT, Survey, Light sensors. Select the sensors you want and add the ones you need at a later stage. X2 sensors are manufactured without the need to select ranges or special modes. Most sensors also measure waveform that can be analyzed directly on the base unit.
- Because sensors X2 store calibration data as well as the necessary firmware, adding a new sensor is a very simple process - just plug it in and you 're ready to work! Learn more about the various sensors below.
RaySafe X2 GENERAL Technical Specification
- EMC TESTED: According to IEC 61326-1:2012
- Standard: Compliant with IEC 61674
- Required expositions: one
- USB cables: 2 m (6.6 ft), 5 m (16.4 ft) and 5 m active extension
- Base block size: 34 x 85 x 154 mm (1.3 x 3.3 x 6.1 in)
- Weight: 521 g (18.4 oz)
- Operating temperature: 15 - 35 ° C (59 - 95 ° F)
- Storage temperature: -25 - 70 ° C (-13 - 158 ° F)
- Power supply: rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Battery life: ~ 10 hours of intensive use
- Battery test according to UN 38.3
- Display: 4.3 inch LCD with capacitive touch
- Memory: ~ 10,000 recent expositions
- Software: Х2 VIEW for data processing and analysis. Transfer data to Microsoft Excel
- The base unit is equipped with an additional built-in sensor for measuring mA, mAc, exposure time, pulses, pulse frequency and mA waveform. Using both R/F and mA sensors, the RaySafe X2 will display 12 parameters simultaneously, including corresponding signals. All you need is one simple step.
Technical Specification RaySafe X2 mAs
- mAs - range: 0.001 - 9999 mA - resolution: 0.001 mA - error: 1%
- mA - range (peak): 0.1 - 1500 mA - resolution: 0.01 mA - error: 1%
- Time - range: 1 ms - 999 s - resolution: 0.1 ms - bandwidth: 1 kHz - error: 0.5%
- Pulses - range: 1 - 9999 pulses - resolution: 1 pulse
- Pulse frequency - range: 0.1 - 200 pulses/s - resolution: 0.1 pulse/s
- mAs/pulse - range: 0.001 - 9999 mA - resolution: 0.001 mA - error: 1%
- Form - resolution: 125 μs (automatically reduced for exposure longer than 3 s) - bandwidth: 1 kHz
RaySafe X2 R/F Sensor. The R/F X2 sensor with its improved technology prevents the impact of "Heel effects" on measurements, i.e. the change in intensity of X-rays emitted by the anode depending on the direction of emission. And its small X-ray footprint minimizes the effect on the automatic exposure control of the X-ray machine. Both facilitate sensor positioning and get the most accurate reading. The R/F X2 sensor can be used in all R/F applications without the need to select ranges or modes. He is capable to measure all radiological parameters, such as dose, power of a dose, kVp, HVL, the general filtration, exposition time, impulses, pulse rate and dose/impulse - for one exposition. Wave forms of kV and dose rates can be analyzed directly on the base unit. The R/F X2 sensor can be used in X-ray and X-ray machines as well as in dental machines and kVp and HVL machines on CT machines.
RaySafe X2 R/F Sensor Technical Product Specification
- Weight: 42 g (1.5 oz)
- Size: 14 x 22 x 79 mm (0.5 x 0.9 x 3.1 in)
- Active compensation (the quality of a beam does not depend on the following ranges): - dose dose/power: 40 - 150 kVp, 1 - 14 mm of Al HVL; - kVp: 40 - 150 kVp, up to 1 mm of Cu - TF: 60 - 120 kV, up to 1 mm of Cu
- Dose - range: 1 nGy - 9999 Gy (0.1 μR - 9999 R) - error: 5% or 5 nGy (0.5 μR)
- Dose rate - range: 1 nGy/s - 500 mGy/s (5 μR/min - 3400 R/min) - resolution: 1 nGy/s (5 μR/min) - start-up level: 50 nGy/s (340 μR/min) - error: 5% or 10 nGy/s (70 μR/min) x operating cycle
- kVp - range: 40 - 150 kVp - minimum dose: 50 μGy (6 mR) - minimum dose (peak): 10 μGy/s (70 mR/min) - error: 2%
- HVL - range: 1 - 14 mm Al - minimum dose: 1 μGy (120 μR) - minimum dose (peak): 0.5 μGy/s (3.5 mR/min) at > 70 kV; 2.5 μGy/s (17 mR/min) at 50 kV - error: 10%
- Total filtration - range: 1.5 - 35 mm Al - minimum dose: 50 μGy (6 mR) - minimum dose (peak): 10 μGy/s (70 mR/min) - error: 10% or 0.3 mm Al
- Time - range: 1 ms - 999 s - resolution: 0.1 ms - bandwidth: 4 Hz - 4 kHz (automatically adjusted depending on signal strength) - error: 0.5%
- Pulses - range: 1 - 9999 pulses - minimum dose (peak): 0.5 μGy/s (3.5 mR/min)
- Pulse frequency - range: 0.1 - 200 pulses/s - minimum dose (peak): 0.5 μGy/s (3.5 mR/min)
- Dose/Pulse - range: 1 nGy/pulse - 999 Gy/pulse (0.1 μR/pulse - 999 R/pulse) - minimum dose (peak): 0.5 μGy/s (3.5 mR/min)
- Form - resolution: 62.5 μs (automatically reduced for exposure longer than 1.5 s) - kV bandwidth: 0.1 - 0.4 kHz (automatically adjusted depending on signal level) - dose rate bandwidth: 4 Hz - 4 kHz (automatically adjusted depending on signal level)
RaySafe X2 MAM Sensor. This sensor has the most modern accuracy in dose measurement and HVL, which allows the user to obtain important readings without prior knowledge of the mammography machine. Simply connect the sensor and immediately measure without any choice of beam quality. If kVp readings are required, there is a Quick Setting menu with beam characteristics. With Active Compensation technology, the X2 MAM sensor is insensitive to changes in filter thickness and tube aging effects.
Thanks to its unique technology, the MAM X2 sensor prevents the impact of Heel Effects. Moreover, it can be used for all mammography applications, including tomosynthesis scans. The X2 MAM sensor is capable to measure all radiological parameters, such as dose, power of a dose, kVp, HVL, exposition time, impulses, frequency of an impulse and dose/impulse - at one exposition. For ease of use, the kV waveform and dose rate can be analyzed directly on the base unit.
RaySafe X2 MAM Sensor Detailed Technical Specification
- Weight: 42 g (1.5 oz)
- Size 14 x 22 x 79 mm (0.5 x 0.9 x 3.1 in)
- Active compensation. The quality of a beam does not depend on the following ranges: The dose/Power of a dose and HVL Is not present need for the choice. With or without Paddle, with the phantom or without it. - Mo/Mo, Mo/Rh: 20 - 40 kVp - Rh/Ag: 27 - 40 kVp - Mo/Al, W/Rh, W/Ag, W/Al, Rh/Rh, Rh/Al: 20 - 50 kVp - Mo/Cu, Rh/Cu, W/Cu: 40 - 50 kVp
- kVp User-defined beam characteristics. Paddle (1) compensation is available when necessary. - W/Ag: 20 - 40 kVp - W/Al: 20 - 50 kVp For measurement more than 40 kVp are required the X2 R/F sensor of 2 mm Al (incl.) - W/Rh 20 - 40 kVp - Mo/Mo 20 - 40 kVp - Mo/Rh 32 - 40 kVp with use of 2 mm of Al (incl.) - Rh/Ag 27 - 40 kVp - Mo/Cu, W/Cu: 40-50 kV, with use of the X2 R/F sensor
- Dose - range: 1 μGy - 9999 Gy (0.1 mR - 9999 R) - error: 5%
- Dose rate - range: 10 μGy/s - 300 mGy/s (70 mR/min - 2000 R/min) - error: 5%
- kVp - range: 20 - 50 kV (depending on beam quality, see active compensation). Measuring more than 40 kVp requires X2 R/F 2 mm Al (incl.) - minimum dose: 50 μGy (6 mR) - minimum dose (peak): 10 μGy/s (70 mR/min) - error: 2% or 0.5 kV (without Paddle); 2% or 0.7 kV (with Paddle)
- HVL - range: 0.2 - 3.6 mm Al - minimum dose: 1 μGy (0.1 mR) - error: 5% above 25 kV; 10% below 25 kV
- Time - range: 1 ms - 999 s - resolution: 0.1 ms - bandwidth: 400 Hz - error: 0.5%
- Pulses - range: 1 - 9999 pulses
- Pulse frequency - range: 0.1 - 200 pulses/s Dose/pulse - range: 1 μGy/pulse - 999 Gy/pulse (0.1 mR/pulse - 999 R/pulse)
- Form - resolution: 62.5 μs (automatically reduced for exposure longer than 1.5 s) - bandwidth: 400 Hz
RaySafe X2 CT Sensor.
Dose measurements used to calculate CTDI and other related quantities in computed tomography are becoming increasingly common for both physicists and engineers. The CT X2 sensor is a very reliable solution for field applications. It is installed directly in the head and body of the phantom or can be easily placed freely in the air on a platform with a X2 Flexi stand. Since the sensor has a built-in displacement source and an electrometer, there is no need for brittle and noisy analog cables traditionally associated with ion cameras. There is also no need for manual temperature or pressure correction because the CT sensor has built-in technology to control them with good accuracy. A unique feature of the X2 CT sensor is the ability to measure exposure time and dose rate. These functions are suitable when working with CT equipment.
RaySafe X2 CT Sensor Detailed Technical Specification
- Weight: 86 g (3.0 oz)
- Size: 14 x 22 x 219 mm (0.5 x 0.9 x 8.6 inches)
- Size: Ø 12.0 mm (0.47 in)
- Standard: for measurements according to IEC 60601-2-44
- Active length: 100 mm (3.94 in) - energy dependency: < 5% for 70 - 150 kV; (Characteristics RQR, RQA and RQT) - automatic compensation: 80 - 106 kPa, 15-35 ° C (59 - 95 ° F)
- Dose - range: 10 μGy - 999 Gy (1 mR - 999 R) - error: 5%
- DLP - range: 100 μGrcm - 9999 Grcm (10 mRcm - 9999 Rcm) - error: 5%
- Dose rate - range: 10 μGy/s - 250 mGy/s (70 mR/min - 1700 R/min) - error: 5%
- Time - range: 10 ms - 999 s - resolution: 1 ms - bandwidth: 10 Hz - error: 0.5%
- Form - Resolution: 1 ms - Bandwidth: 10 Hz
RaySafe X2 Survey Sensor. The universal X2 Survey sensor is mainly used to perform leakage and scattering measurements in diagnostic X-ray tasks. It is based on an energy-intensive silicon diode matrix. Unlike an ion pressure chamber, a silicon-based sensor can be sent by air and ground without any particular considerations or arrangements.
Intuitively clear user interface displays a dose, dose power, average energy and time and also a dose power form. To further simplify the operation, a real-time dose rate indicator is displayed on the display, and the ticker provides a typical "polling" sound directly proportional to the dose rate. Due to two different launch modes, manual and automatic, the sensor is also an excellent tool for measuring small doses in the primary beam of an X-ray machine. A unique and very useful feature is the ability to switch the energy response between Air Kerma (Gy or P) and the ambient equivalent dose (Sv). It looks like a few instruments in one!
Simply put, the X2 Survey sensor can be the easiest and fastest solution for accurate X-ray measurements.
RaySafe Survey Sensor X2 Detailed Technical Specification
- Dimensions: 14 x 66 x 192 mm (0.5 x 2.6 x 7.6 inches)
- Weight: 140 g (4.9 oz)
- Active compensation: H * (10) - at selection of Sv; Air kerma - at selection of Gy or P
- The trigger modes - manual: manual start and a stop of measurement - a car: Trig level (N80): 10 мкГр / h (1.2 мР / h) or 20 μSv/h
- H * (10), (dose) - range: 0 nSv - 9999 Sv - resolution: 1 nSv - error: 10%, series N 20 - 150 kV
- H * (10) Rate, (dose rate) - range: 0 μSv/h - 150 mSv/h - error: 10% or 0.3 μSv/h, series N 20 - 150 kV
- AIR KERMA, (KERMA) - range: 0 нГр - 9999 Gr (0 μR - 9999 P) - permission: 1 нГр (0.1 μR) - the Error: 5%, RQA of 50 - 150 kV; 10%, series N 40 - 150 kV
- AIR KERMA RATE - range: 0 μGy/h - 100 mGy/h (0 mR/h - 10 R/h) - error: 5% or 0.3 μGy/h (0.03 mR/h); RQA 50 - 150 kV; 10% or 0.3 μGy/h (0.03 mR/h); N-series 40 - 150 kV
- Average energy - range: 30 - 120 keV - error: 10% - minimum dose rate: 10 μSv/h or 10 μGy/h (1 mR/h) - standard: ISO 4037-1
- Time - range: 0.1 - 9999 s - resolution: 0.01 s - bandwidth: 1 Hz
- Form - resolution 10 ms - bandwidth: 1 Hz - minimum dose rate: 1 μSv/h or 1 μGy/h (0.1 mR/h)
RaySafe X2 Light Sensor. RaySafe X2 brings a brand new design to our widely used RaySafe Xi Light Detector, while maintaining a superb response that our customers have appreciated. The X2 Light Sensor has an ergonomic design of durable aluminum that allows for both manual measurements and simple mounting for automatic measurements. The small angle of the diaphragm ensures compliance with international standards. For additional ease of use, the detection key is available on both the sensor and the base block interface. Rotating the wheel on the X2 Light Sensor can be used for both brightness and illumination measurements. In the third mode, you can select a sensor that automatically adjusts zero. This is recommended for very low brightness measurements.
Detailed technical specification RaySafe X2 Light Sensor
- Weight: 136 g (4.8 oz)
- Size: 48 x 60 x 68 mm (1.9 x 2.4 x 2.7 inches)
- Classification: DIN 5032 part 7 class B
- Standard: Complies with the relevant parts of AAPM TG18, IEC 62563-1 and IEC 61223-2-5.
- Brightness: - range: 0.01 - 10,000 cd/m2 (0.03 - 34,000 fL) - permission: 0.001 cd/m2 (0.001 fL) - an aperture corner: 5 ° - the measured area: ø 10 mm (0.4 inches) - ILLUMINANT A error: 3% - a deviation from a human eye of Z V (λ) (f1') <3% (see the drawing Photopic Response) Illumination - range: 0.1 - 100,000 luxury (0.01 - 9000 fc) - permission: 0.01 luxury (0.001 fc) - ILLUMINANT A error: 3% - a deviation from a human eye of Z V (λ) (f1') <3% (see the drawing Photopic Response) - a deviation of COSINE (f2) <3% (see the Drawing Cosine Response) RaySafe X2 VIEW Software
RaySafe X2 View. When working with RaySafe X2, you can use the software as an advanced display of the base block or as a tool for further data analysis. X2 View can transfer data to Excel for further processing.
We are lоcated in Ukraine, but if you or your friends are planning to visit any city of Ukraine, or are planning a tour to Chernobyl (excursion to Chernobyl), then we can send you a dosimeter via the " New Post " courier service https: // novaposhta .ua / This courier delivery has many representative offices in every city of Ukraine. You can pay for the purchase directly at the branch of this company upon receipt of the goods by payment card or in UAH in cash upon receipt of the goods at the "New Post" Office. The goods are delivered to any city of Ukraine within 1-2 days. Therefore, if you are planning to visit Ukraine, fill the order through the shopping cart site https://dozimetr.com.ua or write your request to us at VIBER on +38063 885 90 64 to reserve or order a dosimeter. Good shopping for you! Order right now!