- Reviews (0)
The dosimeter-radiometer is designed to measure:
- The rate of the equivalent of the ambient dose H * (10) gamma radiation;
- The equivalent of an ambient dose of H * (10) gamma radiation;
- Beta radiation flux densities.
- It is used in dosimetric control services, industry, medicine, scientific and other institutions where ionizing radiation sources are used.
- Gamma and beta radiation measurement;
- Sensitivity sufficient for correct measurements at the level of natural background is combined with high upper limit of dose rate measurement;
- Use of the instrument as a personal direct indication dosimeter in automated systems for collecting dosimetric information due to the ability to transmit data on the accumulated dose;
- Maintenance of internal archive of accumulated dose values in non-volatile memory - up to 2000 records;
- Possibility to set from 1 to 3 values of alarm threshold levels, if they are exceeded, audio signal is generated;
- Control and change of parameters using both keyboard and PC using specialized software;
- Ease of handling, optimal price-quality ratio;
- Rear cover of the housing is equipped with a convenient window with a rotary device, the transition from gamma radiation dose rate measurement to beta radiation flux density is carried out by simple opening of the window.
- Measuring range:
The rate of the equivalent of the ambient dose from 0.1 μSv/h to 0.1 Sv/h;
Ambient dose equivalent from 0.01 μSv to 40 Sv;
Beta radiation flux density from 12 to 105 min-1cm-2.
- Energy range of detected gamma radiation is from 0.05 to 3.0 MeV.
- Energy range of detected beta radiation is from 0.12 to 3.0 MeV.
- Energy dependence of gamma-channel sensitivity in the range from 0.05 to 1.25 MeV is not more than ± 25% relative to 137Cs radionuclide radiation energy sensitivity.
- Limits of the main relative measurement error:
Dose rate - ± (20 2/Ah)%, where Ah is the numerical value of the measured value;
Flux density - ± (20,200/Ah)%, where Ah is the numerical value of the measured value.
- Transmission of measurement results to PC via USB port via DiBUS protocol.
- Operating mode setting time is not more than 5 s.
- The dosimeter is powered by two galvanic batteries or AA-size batteries.
- Continuous operation time from a freshly charged battery set with a capacity of at least 2700 mAh - 700 h.
- Overall dimensions of dosimeter are not more than 111 × 73 × 28 mm.
- Weight of dosimeter unit is not more than 0.2 kg.
We are lоcated in Ukraine, but if you or your friends are planning to visit any city of Ukraine, or are planning a tour to Chernobyl (excursion to Chernobyl), then we can send you a dosimeter via the " New Post " courier service https: // novaposhta .ua / This courier delivery has many representative offices in every city of Ukraine. You can pay for the purchase directly at the branch of this company upon receipt of the goods by payment card or in UAH in cash upon receipt of the goods at the "New Post" Office. The goods are delivered to any city of Ukraine within 1-2 days. Therefore, if you are planning to visit Ukraine, fill the order through the shopping cart site https://dozimetr.com.ua or write your request to us at VIBER on +38063 885 90 64 to reserve or order a dosimeter. Good shopping for you! Order right now!