- Reviews (0)
The dosimeter is used at nuclear power facilities, in physical laboratories, in health care institutions as an electronic direct indication dosimeter for the automated system of individual dosimetric АСИДК-21 control, as well as an autonomous device.
- Possibility to use independently or as part of automated system of individual dosimetric control.
- Possibility of storing in non-volatile memory the history of dose accumulation with reference to real time.
- Possibility of transmission to computer via infrared port of history of dose accumulation.
- Possibility of blocking the power supply shutdown mode until completion of the procedure for reading the information accumulated in the dosimeter.
- Possibility to program the threshold levels of MED or ED gamma radiation from the computer and in manual mode with the help of controls.
- Possibility of blocking certain indication modes by command from the computer.
- Light and sound signalling of exceeding programmed threshold levels of MED or ED gamma radiation.
- Ability to turn off the digital indicator automatically, provided that the available gamma background does not exceed the specified threshold level with its instantaneous activation at:
- Pressing of any of controls;
- Gamma-background exceeding the specified threshold level;
- Alarm clock actuation.
- Periodic self-testing of power cells and detector.
- Geiger-Muller energy-compensated counter.
Technical characteristics of dosimeter:
Measurement ranges and relative basic errors
- - Rate of individual equivalent dose of gamma and X-ray radiation H P (10) μSv/h 0.1... 1000000; (1 ... 10 μSv/h; ± 20%, 10 μSv/h... 1 Sv/h; ± 10%)
- - Individual equivalent dose of gamma and X-ray radiation H P (10) mSv 0.001... 9999; ± 15%
- Energy range of detected gamma-rays and energy dependence MeB 0.05... 6,0; (0,05 ... 1,25; ± 25%)
- Discreteness of memory in nonvolatile memory of history of accumulation of dose of minute 5... 255
- Time of information storage in non-volatile memory of the year is not less than 10
- Data exchange speed via infrared port bit/s 38400
- Distance of reliable data exchange between dosimeter and infrared port adapter m not more than 0.3
- Continuous operation time from lithium-ion battery LIR2450 * hour 700
- Operating temperature range ° C -10... 50
- Weight kg 0.08
- Dimensions mm 90x55x10
- Dosimeter ДКГ-21 "EcotestCARD"
- Case with clips
- Operating instructions
- Packing box
Warranty: 24 months
We are lоcated in Ukraine, but if you or your friends are planning to visit any city of Ukraine, or are planning a tour to Chernobyl (excursion to Chernobyl), then we can send you a dosimeter via the " New Post " courier service https: // novaposhta .ua / This courier delivery has many representative offices in every city of Ukraine. You can pay for the purchase directly at the branch of this company upon receipt of the goods by payment card or in UAH in cash upon receipt of the goods at the "New Post" Office. The goods are delivered to any city of Ukraine within 1-2 days. Therefore, if you are planning to visit Ukraine, fill the order through the shopping cart site https://dozimetr.com.ua or write your request to us at VIBER on +38063 885 90 64 to reserve or order a dosimeter. Good shopping for you! Order right now!