- Reviews (0)
The Radon Scout device was specifically designed for long-term monitoring of Radon 's indoor concentration. Special attention was paid to ease of handling, as well as protection against unauthorized actions with the instrument. Two D-format galvanic cells make it possible to operate offline for more than a few months. The Radon Scout PLUS has an additional connection for the mains power supply, combined with a plug, so that the device can be operated for almost unlimited time. The device is equipped with built-in non-volatile memory, the volume of which is sufficient for storage of measurement data of high resolution. Data from the built-in memory can be transmitted at any time to the remote operator location via a modem (analog, ISDN, GSM), even during the measurement process. The Radon Vision software included supports remote data reception. The instrument has high sensitivity, so any changes in Radon concentrate are accurately recorded even in the case of low concentrations. The principle of Radon Scout operation is based on diffusion mode, so Toron 's influence is excluded. Measuring chamber with semiconductor detector and high-voltage accumulator is immune to air humidity fluctuations. The device has built-in temperature and humidity sensors (additionally barometric pressure at Radon Scout PLUS), as well as a motion detector that recognizes whether the position of the device has changed during measurements.
- Measurement principle High voltage measuring chamber with silicon detector
- Sample Diffusion
- Sensitivity 2 pulses per minute/kBq/m m3 (4.4 pulses per hour/pCi/L)
- Range of radon concentration measurements 0... 2 MBq/m³
- Error up to 5% over the entire range
- Operating conditions from -10 to 40 ° C, 0... 100% Off Moisture without condensate
Measurement range of auxiliary parameters:
- Temperatures -20 to 80 ° C
- отн. Humidity 0... 100 %
- Atm. Pressure 800... 1200 mbar
- Composition of intervention control system Tilt/displacement/impact sensor
- Read memory capacity 672 (RADON SCOUT PLUS - 2047 writes)
- Power supply of 2 batteries (available) of type D (LR20) 1.5V/1.2V. RADON SCOUT PLUS can use an external power supply
- Battery life approx. 3 months on alkaline batteries (17000 mAh) at 20 ° C
- Data transfer Serial interface (RS232) or USB adapter
- Controls and indications Start/Stop selector switch with possibility of program interlocking, status indicator. For RADON SCOUT PLUS: LCD display 3 x 16 characters with backlight
- Overall dimensions approx. 175 x 135 x 55 mm.
- Weight approx. 800g including batteries
We are lоcated in Ukraine, but if you or your friends are planning to visit any city of Ukraine, or are planning a tour to Chernobyl (excursion to Chernobyl), then we can send you a dosimeter via the " New Post " courier service https: // novaposhta .ua / This courier delivery has many representative offices in every city of Ukraine. You can pay for the purchase directly at the branch of this company upon receipt of the goods by payment card or in UAH in cash upon receipt of the goods at the "New Post" Office. The goods are delivered to any city of Ukraine within 1-2 days. Therefore, if you are planning to visit Ukraine, fill the order through the shopping cart site https://dozimetr.com.ua or write your request to us at VIBER on +38063 885 90 64 to reserve or order a dosimeter. Good shopping for you! Order right now!