- Reviews (0)
STORA-ABG allows storing up to 1000 measurement results in non-volatile memory, view them on the indicator and transfer the results to a personal computer via Bluetooth in real-time mode.
New software “RadReader” has been developed for operation with the STORA-ABG dosimeter-radiometer.
Purpose of Use
- measurement of ambient dose equivalent rate (DER) of gamma and X-ray radiation (hereinafter – photon-ionizing radiation)
- measurement of surface beta-particles flux density
- measurement of surface activity of beta-emitting radionuclides
- measurement of surface alpha-particles flux density
- measurement of surface activity of alpha-emitting radionuclides
- indication of pulse counting speed from the detector of alpha-beta-gamma radiation
- Alpha-beta-gamma-sensitive Geiger-Mueller counter with mica window.
- Energy-compensating filter, which allows to obtain a reliable energy dependence of the radiometer readings when measuring photon ionizing radiation in the energy range from 12 KeV to 3 MeV.
- Large display with fluorescent backlight, which provides simultaneous display of measurement units, measurement errors, threshold level, real time; and an analog indicator of instantaneous radiation intensity.
- Ability to perform measurements with a preset error.
- Prompt evaluation of gamma background within 10 seconds.
- Automatic subtraction of gamma radiation component when measuring beta radiation parameters.
- Automatic subtraction of gamma and beta radiation components when measuring alpha radiation parameters.
- Programming of threshold levels of the alarm system activation for each parameter of measured radiation.
- Automatic setting of measurement intervals and ranges.
- Audio signaling of each registered gamma quantum, alpha or beta particle with the possibility of its deactivation.
- Two-tone audio alarm of exceeded programmed threshold levels.
- Recording in non-volatile memory up to 1000 measurement results.
- Viewing the measurement results previously recorded in non-volatile memory on the indicator, as well as transfer the information to a personal computer via Bluetooth.
- Two AAA batteries.
- Four-level indication of the battery discharge.
- New RadReader software has been developed to work with the device.
|Measurement of gamma and X-ray radiation parameters|
|DER measurement range of photon ionizing radiation||μSv/h||0.1 … 100 000|
|DER indication range of photon ionizing radiation||μSv/h||0.01 … 100 000|
|Range of pulse counting speed indication from the of alphabeta-gamma radiation counter||cps||0 … 9999|
|Main relative permissible error limit when measuring DER of photon ionizing radiation at 137Cs calibration with 0.95 confidence probability||%||15+2/М, where M is a dimensionless value, equal to the DER numeric value measured in μSv/h|
|Energy range of the recorded photon ionizing radiation||MeV||0.012 … 3.00|
|Energy dependence of radiometer readings when measuring photon-ionizing radiation DER relative to 0.662 MeV (137Cs):- in the energy range from 0.012 to 0.040 MeV, not more
– in the energy range from 0.040 to 1.25 MeV, not more
|Measurement of beta parameters|
|Measurement range of beta particles surface flux density||part./(cm2×min)||5 … 999 999|
|Measurement range of beta-emitting radionuclides surface activity||Bq/cm2||0.22 … 9999for C0 type sources
|Main relative permissible error limit when measuring betaparticles surface flux density at 90Sr/90Y calibration with 0.95 confidence probability||%||20+150/F, where F is a dimensionless value, equal to the numeric value of beta particles surface flux density measured in part./(cm2×min)|
|Main relative permissible error limit when measuring the beta-emitting radionuclides surface activity at 90Sr/90Y calibration with 0.95 confidence probability from C0 source type||%||20+10/А, where A is a dimensionless value equal to the numeric value of surface activity of beta-emitting radionuclides measured in Bq/cm2|
|Energy range of the registered beta particles||MeV||0.15 … 3.0|
|Measurement of alpha parameters|
|Measurement range of alpha particles surface flux density||part./(cm2×min)||5 … 999 999|
|Measurement range of alpha emitting radionuclides surface activity||Bq/cm2||0.2 … 9999for P9 source type
|Main relative permissible error limit when measuring the alpha particles surface flux density at 239Pu calibration with 0.95 confidence probability||%||20+150/F, where F is a dimensionless value, equal to the numeric value of alpha particles surface flux density measured in part./(cm2×min)|
|Main relative permissible error limit when measuring the alpha-emitting radionuclides surface activity at 239Pu calibration with 0.95 confidence probability from the reference P9 source type||%||20+10/А, where A is a dimensionless value, equal to the numeric value of alphaemitting radionuclides surface activity measured in Bq/cm2|
|Detector type||alpha-beta-gamma-sensitive GeigerMueller counter with mica window|
|Typical sensitivity to photon ionizing radiation with 0.662 MeV energy (137Cs)||(pulse·c)/μSv/h||4.5|
|Time of continuous operation of the radiometer powered by two new batteries with a capacity of 1200 mA/h at a temperature of 20°C and under conditions of gamma background not more than 0.5 μSv/h, audio signaling of registered gamma radiation and display switched off, not less than||h||2000|
|Nominal supply voltage of the radiometer from two AAA batteries||V||3.0|
|Operating temperature range||°С||-20 … +50|
|Dimensions of the radiometer||mm||160 x 75 x 37|
|Weight of the radiometer without a telescopic tube, not more than||kg||0.4|
|Weight of the radiometer in the packing box||kg||4.2 (packing box – 3.2)|
- STORA-ABG alpha, beta, gamma radiation radiometer-dosimeter RKS-01
- cover No.1 (energy compensating filter for gamma and X-ray radiation DER measurement)
- cover No.2 (alpha, beta filter for gamma radiation component measurement when measuring beta radiation characteristics)
- cover No.3 (alpha filter for gamma-beta component measurement when measuring alpha radiation characteristics)
- cover No.4 (a grid to protect the counter when measuring alpha radiation characteristics)
- operating manual
- AAA batteries 1,5 V - 2 pieces
- telescopic tube
- screw - 2 pcs.
- set of gaskets (30 microns - 10 pcs.)
- specialized software Rad Reader
- packing bag
- packing case
- packing box