- Reviews (0)
Highly sensitive device for detecting and localizing radioactive and nuclear materials from their external gamma and neutron radiation. It is used by power structures, as well as the Border Guard and Environmental Inspections to prevent unauthorized movement of radioactive materials across State borders.
- Search (detection and localization) of radioactive and nuclear materials from their external gamma and neutron radiation
- Measurements of equivalent dose rate of gamma and X-ray radiation (photonic ionizing radiation MAED)
- Indication of the rate of equivalent neutron radiation dose (neutron radiation MAED)
- Measurements of equivalent dose (AED) of gamma and X-ray radiation
- Determination of intensity of gamma, X-ray and neutron radiation
- Highly sensitive scintillation detectors CsI gamma radiation and next-generation neutron radiation LiI with solid-state (silicon) photomultiplier.
- High resolution color display.
- Built-in GPS/GLONASS receiver.
- No "microphone effect."
- High thermal stability.
- Audible and vibratory signaling of threshold levels being exceeded.
- Light color alarm (indication) on exceeding threshold levels (by gamma radiation - red, by neutron - blue) with its duplication on the end of the device.
- The dosimeter is connected to the PC via a USB port.
- Power from a built-in lithium-polymer battery that can be charged through a USB cable.
- Degree of protection of the IP67 shell.
Technical characteristics of dosimeter:
- Sensitivity to gamma radiation For (137 Cs), not less than (Imp/C)/(μSv/h) 200
- Neutron sensitivity for:
- - Thermal neutrons, not less than m.p. · cm 2/neutron 1.2 ± 0.12
- - Fast neutrons, not less than m.p. · cm 2/neutron 0,120 ± 0,012
- Measurement range of MAED photonic ionizing radiation 0.01 μSv/h... 1 Sv/h
- Neutron radiation indication range of MAED 0.01 μSv/h... 10 mSv/h
- Measurement range of equivalent dose of gamma and X-ray radiation 0.1 μSv... 10 Sv
- Range of indication of speed of photonic ionizing radiation readings m.p./s 1... 25000
- Range of neutron radiation reading speed indication, m.p./s 0.01... 25000
- Limit of the allowed main relative error at measurement of MAED of photon ionizing radiation with the confidential probability of 0.95 (137 Cs) of % ± (15 1/H * (10)), where H * (10) - numerical value measured MAED equivalent to μSv/h
- Energy range of photonic ionizing radiation detected by MeV 0.02... 3,00
- Energy dependence of dosimeter readings when measuring the MAED of photonic ionizing radiation in the energy range from 0.05 to 3.00 MeV relative to the energy of 0.662 MeV (137 Cs)% ± 25
- Range of neutron radiation energies recorded from thermal to 14 MeV
- Time of dosimeter operating mode setting, not more than min 1
- Calibration time by gamma background level c 2... 60
- Response time to change of MAED photonic ionizing radiation is more than 10 times from 0.25
- Nominal supply voltage of dosimeter from lithium-polymer accumulator B 3.7
- Time of continuous operation of dosimeter at power supply from swollen battery under conditions of normal background radiation and off display illumination, not less than h 240
- Operating temperature range ° С -20... 50
- Overall dimensions of the dosimeter without clip, no more than a mm 67 x 127 x 30
- Weight of dosimeter, not more than kg 0.28
- "CADMIUM" search ДКС-02ПН dosimeter-detector
- Operating instructions
Warranty: 24 months
We are lоcated in Ukraine, but if you or your friends are planning to visit any city of Ukraine, or are planning a tour to Chernobyl (excursion to Chernobyl), then we can send you a dosimeter via the " New Post " courier service https: // novaposhta .ua / This courier delivery has many representative offices in every city of Ukraine. You can pay for the purchase directly at the branch of this company upon receipt of the goods by payment card or in UAH in cash upon receipt of the goods at the "New Post" Office. The goods are delivered to any city of Ukraine within 1-2 days. Therefore, if you are planning to visit Ukraine, fill the order through the shopping cart site https://dozimetr.com.ua or write your request to us at VIBER on +38063 885 90 64 to reserve or order a dosimeter. Good shopping for you! Order right now!