- Reviews (0)
- Measuring the rate of the ambient equivalent dose of gamma (X-ray) radiation;
- Measurements of the ambient equivalent dose of gamma- (X-ray) radiation;
- Measuring the flow density of concrete particles from contaminated surfaces;
- Estimating the flow density of the alpha particles;
- Search for ionizing radiation sources, control of radioactive contamination of currency signs and prompt assessment of radiation situation.
Features: Results of measurement of dose rate of gamma radiation:
- "NORMAL" - at dose rate up to 0.6 μSv/h;
- "ATTENTION" - from 0.6 to 1.2 μSv/h;
- "DANGEROUS" - more than 1.2 μSv/h;
- Ease of operation due to pocket size, optimal algorithm for determining radiation background, availability of easily readable large two line alphanumeric liquid crystal display with illumination and ease of control with the help of only two pseudo-sensor buttons;
- The device can be used in the work of personnel of NPP and radiation control services, Ministry of Emergency Situations (MES), health care, environmental protection, producers of agricultural products, builders, customs and other organizations working, as a rule, under normal conditions, but solving tasks to identify local sources of radiation or individual objects contaminated with radioactive nuclides.
- Cyclic (with a period of 1 minute) or at any time (at the user 's request) voice voicing and voice evaluation
- Sound and visual alarm of radiation intensity (sound - "clicks" are activated at the user 's request);
- Simultaneous indication on the display of the measurement result (dose rate of gamma radiation or flow density of concrete and alpha particles) and its current statistical error in the confidence range of 0.95;
- Fast automatic change of readings of the device at change of radiation intensity by more than double standard deviation of the measurement result (2the);
- Wide range of dose rate measurement (from 0, 1mkSv/h to 10 mSv/h) and dose;
- Compensation of the detector 's own background;
- Tone audible alarm when the user exceeds the dose rate threshold or beta particle flow density;
- Speech alarm when the upper limit of dose range, dose rate, flow density of concrete and alpha particles is exceeded: "Result above measurement limit";
- Storage of accumulated dose at change (absence) of power supply elements for long term (more than 5 years);
- Long continuous operation time (more than 400 hours) from one set of power elements;
- Voice ("Replace power supply elements") and visual ("battery" symbol on the display) signals of power supply elements discharge.
- Adjustment of display backlight duration (0s, 15s, 30s or 1min);
- expanded temperature range of work (from minus 20 up to 50 os);
- Range of measurement of a dose, μSv from 1 to 1∙10 6
- Range of dose rate measurement, μSv/h from 0.1 to 9999.9
- Photon energy range, MeV 0.05 to 3.0
- Range of beta particle flux density measurement (90Sr), ppm from 5 to 3x10 4
- Lower limit of energy of detected beta-radiation (by average energy of 14 С concrete spectrum), MeV, not more than 0.05
- Basic relative error in all measuring modes,% ± 25
- Range of indication of density of a stream of alpha particles (on 239 Pu), is frequent / (cm 2 × mines) from 10 to 3·10 4
- Audible alarm at exceeding the set threshold of dose rate and flow density of concrete particles is intermittent, with a pause of 1 s
- Operating mode setting time, min, not more than 1
- Measurement time (variable, decreases with increase of radiation intensity), s, not more than 1 - 120
- Range of dose rate thresholds setting, μSv/h (with a step of 0.1 μSv/h) from 0.1 to 9999.9
- Range of installation of thresholds of a dose, μSv (with a step of 1 μSv) from 1 to 1∙10 6
- Range of setting of flow density thresholds of concrete particles, ppm cm 2, (with pitch of 1.0 ppm cm 2) from 1 to 30000
- Voice output of dose rate measurement, μR/h: - automatic; - manually once a minute at any moment
Native background level:
- - In "GAMMA" mode, μSv/h, not more than 0.05
- - In "BETA" mode, ppm, max. 6
Duration of continuous operation at background less than 0.30mkSv/h, minimum, h:
- - From 2 pcs. Batteries of AA 400 type
- - From 2 pcs. AA type batteries (2700mA * h) 300
- - From 220 V, 50 Hz network is not limited
- - When the device is switched on; "Device is ready for operation"
- - At device shutdown; "The device is off"
- - If the dose rate, flow density of alpha or beta particles is exceeded; "Result above measurement limit"
- - at excess of the established dose threshold "excess of a threshold of a dose"
- - temperature, os at 30 os, % from minus 20 up to 50 o
- - Humidity up to 75
Overall dimensions, mm 112 × 65 × 30
Weight, g, not more than 200
We are lоcated in Ukraine, but if you or your friends are planning to visit any city of Ukraine, or are planning a tour to Chernobyl (excursion to Chernobyl), then we can send you a dosimeter via the " New Post " courier service https: // novaposhta .ua / This courier delivery has many representative offices in every city of Ukraine. You can pay for the purchase directly at the branch of this company upon receipt of the goods by payment card or in UAH in cash upon receipt of the goods at the "New Post" Office. The goods are delivered to any city of Ukraine within 1-2 days. Therefore, if you are planning to visit Ukraine, fill the order through the shopping cart site https://dozimetr.com.ua or write your request to us at VIBER on +38063 885 90 64 to reserve or order a dosimeter. Good shopping for you! Order right now!