- Reviews (0)
A device for measuring radiation, equipped with a full-fledged Geiger-Muller counter. Detects the presence of gamma (X-ray) and beta radiation. It has the basic necessary functionality: setting the sampling time, the function of signaling that the set limits are exceeded, and calculates the accumulated dose. The FS2011 dosimeter can be used to assess the state of radiation contamination of territories, building materials, scrap metal, food products (mushrooms, fish), etc.
- Counter type: 1x Geiger-Muller counter
- Radiation energy range: 0.05 ~ 1.5 MeV ≤ ± 30% (137 Cs I)
- Gamma dose equivalent rate range: 0.01 ~ 1000 μSv / h
- Accuracy: ± 15% (137 CS 1 mSv / h)
- Measurement units: μSv / h
- Power supply: AA batteries (2 pcs.)
- Additional functions: Screen backlight, limit exceeded alarm, accumulated dose counter, clock
Complete set: device, batteries, instruction.