- Reviews (0)
Radioactivity indicator RADEX РД1706
We offer you a new development in the RADEX-RADEX РД1706 line of radioactivity indicators. This device can be used not only in domestic conditions, but also by personnel in contact with radiation sources.
The time elapsed since the release of the RADEX radioactivity indicator РД1503 and РД1503 showed that some consumers wanted to have a radioactivity indicator with less observation time, greater range of readings, better reproducibility and recording X-rays. All these wishes are summarized and implemented in the RADEX РД1706 model. In this device, used in the РД1503, the "BACKGROUND" mode is very convenient for inspection of buildings and purchase of building materials, as well as preserved, well-proven vibration signal as an additional alarm device.
The consumer may at his own discretion set the alarm threshold level in the extended range from 0.10 to 99.0 μSv/h. To alert the consumer that the threshold has been exceeded, you can select an audio or vibration signal and apply them together.
In RADEX it РД1706 saved what was approved by users - a familiar housing with a large liquid-crystal display and three buttons, individual settings - setting of various threshold values of alarm actuation, indication of battery discharge, illumination of the display.
For more details on the operation of the instrument, please refer to the current Flash model of the instrument below or read the "Operating Manual."
The differences between RADEX РД1706 and RADEX РД1503:
- Recording of gamma, beta and X-ray radiation;
- Expanded range of dose rate readings to 999.0 μSv/h (100 times)
- Observation time was reduced from 40 seconds to 26 seconds;
- Observation time is smoothly reduced from 26 seconds to 1 second when dose rate increases more than 3.5 μSv/h;
- Better reproducibility of readings;
- Extended range to 99.0 μSv/h of set dose rate threshold (100 times)
- "Background" mode for examination of buildings by algorithm similar to "MU 18.104.22.1685-98" (Radiation and hygienic examination of residential and public buildings)
- Indication of background dose rate value on the display;
- Indication of the average dose rate difference and background dose rate on the display;
- The dose rate of the background value is maintained after the device is switched off;
- Possibility of indication on the display of exceeding the average dose rate over the background value is introduced.
- Vibration signal is introduced as an additional threshold exceeding signalling device.
- Vibration signal control (on/off) is introduced.
- Operational change of coefficient during verification is allowed.
- Range of dose rate measurement μSv/h from 0.05 to 999
- Energy range of recorded gamma radiation MeV from 0.1 to 1.25
- Energy range of recorded X-ray radiation MeV from 0.03 to 3
- Energy range of detected beta-radiation MeV from 0.25 to 3.5
- Measurement error (where P - MED in μSv/h)% 7 6/Р
- Alarm thresholds μSv/h from 0.1 to 99
- Measurement time from 1 to 26
- Power supply elements, type "AAA" pcs 2
- Continuous operation time hour 500
- Overall dimensions mm 105x60x26
- Weight (without power) kg 0.09
- The device has "BACKGROUND" mode, in which dose rate is estimated, but the display shows not one, as in the РД1503, reading - dose rate, but at the same time two readings, it is excess of dose rate over background dose rate and value of background dose rate.
Warranty: 1 year
We are lоcated in Ukraine, but if you or your friends are planning to visit any city of Ukraine, or are planning a tour to Chernobyl (excursion to Chernobyl), then we can send you a dosimeter via the " New Post " courier service https: // novaposhta .ua / This courier delivery has many representative offices in every city of Ukraine. You can pay for the purchase directly at the branch of this company upon receipt of the goods by payment card or in UAH in cash upon receipt of the goods at the "New Post" Office. The goods are delivered to any city of Ukraine within 1-2 days. Therefore, if you are planning to visit Ukraine, fill the order through the shopping cart site https://dozimetr.com.ua or write your request to us at VIBER on +38063 885 90 64 to reserve or order a dosimeter. Good shopping for you! Order right now!