- Reviews (0)
In modern production and environmental pollution, the dosimeter can ensure environmental safety. The dosimeter is designed to measure ionizing radiation. The dosimeter measures the exposure dose rate of radioactive radiation in industrial premises where radioactive materials are used, sanitary and observation zones ensure compliance with sanitary and biological protection standards.
- The device can be used both for industrial purposes and in individual mode for rapid determination of radiation background.
- Built-in timer.
- Ability to set dose rate, dose, and timer thresholds.
- Audio (voice) threshold crossing signaling.
- ON/OFF of sound tracking of detected radiation.
- Dose rate determination time from the moment of switching on is 45 sec.
- Power supply of 3 V voltage from two galvanic cells.
- Consumption current is not more than 2 mA.
Technical characteristics of dosimeter:
- Measurement of gamma radiation exposure dose rate in the range from, mR/h 0.01 to 10
- Measurement of exposure dose of gamma radiation in the range, mR from 0.1 to 1000
- Gamma-ray energy range, MeV from 0.06 to 1.5
- Basic measurement error not more than,% ± 25
- Energy dependence of readings in the range, MeV from 0.06 to 0.66 ± 25%
- Energy dependence of readings in the range, MeV from 0.66 to 1.5 ± 15%
- Operating temperature range, ° С 5 to 50
- Overall dimensions of mm 120 x 76 x 25
We are lоcated in Ukraine, but if you or your friends are planning to visit any city of Ukraine, or are planning a tour to Chernobyl (excursion to Chernobyl), then we can send you a dosimeter via the " New Post " courier service https: // novaposhta .ua / This courier delivery has many representative offices in every city of Ukraine. You can pay for the purchase directly at the branch of this company upon receipt of the goods by payment card or in UAH in cash upon receipt of the goods at the "New Post" Office. The goods are delivered to any city of Ukraine within 1-2 days. Therefore, if you are planning to visit Ukraine, fill the order through the shopping cart site https://dozimetr.com.ua or write your request to us at VIBER on +38063 885 90 64 to reserve or order a dosimeter. Good shopping for you! Order right now!